Sunday, December 05, 2010

My Dream come true....

It happened after months of prayer.
I wanted nothing more than to experience this and it happened. I wanted to tell the world but I could not find the words for it until a week later. You are a dream come true, and I am thankful that my dream came true. You walked in the door and although my apartment was dark you lit the darkness. We sat and talked. We laughed and thought. We sat silently and watched television and then burst into laughter. You looked at me and I thought I would melt. I touched you and took you to another place. You asked me if I was nervous and I could only whisper yes. You give me butterflies, and I like it. I have not felt that way in a long time. You kissed me and I lost my breath. You kissed me and I breathed again. You kissed me and I realized my dream was reality. I was speechless. I felt like heaven after just one kiss. You gave me more, and I was unable to get my thoughts together. Something that I had thought of plenty of times in my dreams...I knew what I was going to say and what you would do. However, when you kissed me I was unable to even think. I was unable to move. I was only able to nod my head yes for more and whisper I am okay. You layed me down and again my lips met yours and then the rest of my body. I was not sure what I wanted next since your kiss was all I had ever hoped for. However, your kiss traveled and my body was its welcoming host. You blessed my body, you blessed my mind, you blessed my soul. My dream come true.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the template page itself. Clear and legible. In addition, the articles present a high professional level, for which he can safely congratulate the author.
Kızlık zarı
Genital estetik

Unknown said...

Now i know, thanks for the info, I value your opinion alot more.
travesti