Wednesday, April 14, 2010

There's this guy...

Have you ever heard of the saying...

I saw this guy/girl that was like WHOA...I wish I could have talked to him/her.

Well I have had that happened. I have seen this guy...and he is so sweet. I wish I can talk to him. He does not even know I exist...and as much as I LOVE to talk...I think he is the only guy that I would be at a loss for words if I ever came in contact with him. His smile is outrageous...his voice is fantastic...his eyes are intoxicating....and his laugh is contagious. He seems to be a dream boat...with an terrific personality and character. What I would not give to be able to get to know him. Alas, I am just a face in the crowd. I am a person in a fleeting moment will be gone from his vision.

What is a girl to do??

2 comments:

Yüz Germe said...

Love all the opinions bidding here! How is everyone? Adulation how anybody expresses whatr they feel :)
Yüz Germe

Unknown said...

nice post...
halloween masks